What we do
- Promoting and strengthening of Dalit / Scheduled Caste community organisations for wider practices of community philanthropy.
- Providing space for discourse and development of community philanthropists.
- Raising resources from within the community and practicing community philanthropy for attaining economic, social and cultural equity.
- To promote equity, resources, dignity, unity and fraternity
- Raising resources from DIICI and other of Dalit / Scheduled Caste business corporate for leadership promotion, skill building and entrepreneurship of Dalit / Scheduled Caste youth.
- Recognizing and awarding commendable contribution for the development of community foundation units.
- Evolving as a ‘’Knowledge Hub’’ of schemes, programs, policy, Acts etc that affects and contribute towards the development of Dalit/ScheduledCaste community.
- Integration and promotion of cohesion among all the of Dalit / Scheduled Caste sub caste groups
- Linking and leveraging Government, Non-governmental, National and International agencies for skilling and capacity building.
- Development of infrastructure and environment building for the development of Dalit / Scheduled Caste communities
- Value addition and recognition of the traditional occupations practiced by the community
All the members of Dalit community live with self respect and dignity by bridging their differences and promoting community philanthropy in the wider society.